Petzl I'D Descender, Black
- Anti-error feature to avoid accidents due to incorrect threading of the rope in the device.
- Auto-locking system uses a pivoting cam mechanical principle to pinch the rope and brake the user if he / she lets go of the handle of the device.
- Anti-panic handle on the I'D will lock onto the rope if the user pulls too hard on the handle.
Comfortable to Use
- To descend, simply pull on the handle. The speed of descent is carried out by varying the grip on the free end of the rope with the other hand.
- Rope climbing is possible without changing the position of the device, by adding a footloop and a handled rope clamp / grab.
- I'D allows for belaying a leader or a second.
Extremely Strong and Durable
- I'D body in anodized aluminum and cam is stainless steel.
- Disengaging Handle is glass fiber-reinforced polyamide.
- Individually tested.
- For rope diameters from 10-11.5 mm: #D20 S
- For rope diameters from 11.5-13 mm: #D20 L
- Weight: 19 Ounces
- Certified CE EN 341 class A and NFPA L.