Petzl William Tri-Act Carabiner, Black
- Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes.
- Wide opening to allow clipping of large diameter bars.
- Pear shape is particularly suited to belaying; facilitates the reversal of an Italian (Munter) hitch.
- Tri-Act automatic locking system (metallic sleeve)
- Easy to operate, even with gloves.
- Rapid unlocking with two movements.
- Keylock system snag-free body / gate interface.
- Avoids accidental snagging of the carabiner onto the anchor, the rope, the harness.
- Strength: 25 kN long axis, 7 kN gate open, 7 kN short axis.
- Opening: 24 mm gate opening width.
- Individually tested.
- High performance aluminum alloy.
- Weight: 88 grams.
- CE EN362, EN 12275, type K / B.